The Slider View in Functionize is a powerful tool for analyzing test results. It allows you to see how the results of your tests change over time, which can help you to identify trends and patterns.
To use the Slider View, follow these steps:
- Go to the Functionize website and log in to your account.
- Click the “Results” tab.
- Select the test case that you want to analyze.
- Click the “Slider View” button.
The Slider View will display a graph of the test results over time. You can use the slider at the bottom of the graph to select a specific time period to view.
The Slider View also includes a number of features that can help you to analyze the test results, including:
- Annotations: You can add annotations to the graph to highlight important trends or patterns.
- Filters: You can filter the test results by status, browser, device, and other criteria.
- Export: You can export the test results to a CSV file or to a PDF file.
Here are some tips for using the Slider View to analyze test results:
- Look for trends and patterns in the test results. For example, if you see that the failure rate of a particular test case is increasing over time, this could indicate that there is a problem with the test case or with the application under test.
- Use filters to narrow down the test results to a specific subset of data. For example, you could filter the results to only view the results for a particular browser or device.
- Add annotations to the graph to highlight important trends or patterns. This can make it easier to share your findings with others.
- Export the test results to a CSV file or to a PDF file. This can be useful for sharing the results with others or for archiving the results.
The Slider View is a powerful tool that can help you to analyze test results and to identify trends and patterns. By following the tips above, you can use the Slider View to improve the quality of your software.